METHODS OF PAYMENT
1. The following payment options are made available to the Customer:
1.1. electronic payment via electronic payment systems (PayU.pl),
1.2. cash on delivery payment (COD).
2. All electronic payments must be made before an Order can be processed. Available electronic payment systems include payments by credit card as well as instant bank transfers in selected Polish banks.
3. In the case of a cash on delivery payment the Product shall be dispatched after address is verified.
4. The Customer shall pay the amount equal to the purchase price specified in the Sales Agreement immediately, within 15 minutes of placing the Order unless indicated otherwise in the Sales Agreement.
5. In the case of payment set forth under point 1.1. of this section the Product shall be dispatched only after payment is received.
DELIVERY COST, TIME AND METHOD
1. Product delivery costs, covered by the Customer, are determined during the Order submission process and depend on the choice of payment method and delivery method of the purchased Product.
2. The date of delivery of the Product consists of the time of completing the Product and the time of delivery of the Product by the carrier:
2.1. The time for completing the Products is 1 business day from the moment of:
a) positive authorization of the transaction by the electronic payment system or
b) acceptance of the Order for execution by the Seller in the case of selecting payment on delivery.
2.2. The delivery of Products that are movable items by the carrier takes place within the period declared by the carrier, i.e. up to 2 business days from the moment of sending the shipment (delivery takes place only on business days, excluding Saturdays, Sundays and holidays).
3. Products purchased in the Shop are shipped only in Poland via parcel lockers or a courier company.
1. Statutory warranty process.
1.1. The legal basis and the extent of the Seller’s liability to the Consumer-Customer for physical or legal defects in Products are set forth under the Civil Code Act of 23 April, 1964 (Dz. U. No. 16, item 93, as amended).
1.2. Notice of a Product defect and all demands should be submitted via email to the following address: email@example.com or in writing to the following address: ul. Hutnicza 36B, 81-061 Gdynia
1.3. The notice, submitted electronically or on paper, should contain sufficient detail about the subject of the complaint and about the circumstances giving rise to the issue. Specifically, complaints should include information about the nature of the issue, the date when the issue first arose as well as the complainant’s contact details Providing all necessary data will speed up the complaint-handling process.
1.4. Where inspection is deemed necessary to determine the scope of the defect, the defective Product shall be returned to the following address: ul. Hutnicza 36B, 81-061 Gdynia
1.5. A response to the Customer’s demand shall be sent promptly and, in any event, no later than within 14 days following the date of receipt.
1.6. In the case of complaints submitted by consumer Customers or the entity referred to in § 10 of the Terms and Conditions – the Seller’s failure to consider the Customer’s complaint within 14 days of its receipt shall be construed as tantamount to a decision in the Customer’s favour. If a complaint is decided in favour of the Consumer-Customer or the entity referred to in § 10 of the Terms and Conditions the Seller shall bear the costs and expenses incurred in connection with the pick-up, delivery and replacement of the defective Product with one free from defects.
1.7. The response to the complaint is provided on paper or other durable medium, e.g. e-mail or SMS.
COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE FOR ELECTRONIC SERVICES
1. Complaints about Electronic Services provided via dwatrolaboratories.com should be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. All complaints should contain sufficient detail about the subject of the complaint and about the circumstances giving rise to the issue. Specifically, complaints should include information about the nature of the issue, the date when the issue first arose as well as the complainant’s contact details. Providing all necessary data will speed up the complaint-handling process.
3. All complaints shall be resolved promptly and, in any event, no later than within 14 days following the date of receipt.
4. A response to the complaint shall be sent by email or other preferred method of contact indicated by the complainant.
RETURNS – THE RIGHT TO WITHDRAW FROM THE CONTRACT
- With the reservation of point 10 of this paragraph Consumer Customers or the entity referred to in § 10 of these Terms and Conditions, have the right to withdraw from a distance agreement within 14 days without giving any reason for the withdrawal. To exercise the right of withdrawal the consumer Customer must notify the Seller of his decision to withdraw from the agreement by an unequivocal statement (e.g. by submitting the model withdrawal statement provided by the Seller).
- In the case of withdrawal from a Seles Agreement, the agreement is considered null and void. In case of a withdrawal from the Agreement, the Customer or the entity referred to in § 9 of these Terms and Conditions, must return the Product to the Seller or any person authorised by the Seller without delay and no later than within 14 days from the date of withdrawal from the Agreement, unless the Seller offered to collect the Product from the Customer. To comply with the time limit it is sufficient that the Product is dispatched on time.
- In case of withdrawal from a Sales Agreement the Product should be sent to the following address: Hutnicza 36B, 81-061 Gdynia
- The Consumer or the entity referred to in § 10 of these Terms and Conditions, shall be liable for any diminished value of the Product resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics, and functioning of the Product.
- With the reservation of points 6 and 8 of this paragraph the Seller shall reimburse to the Consumer all payments received from them, including the cost of delivery. The refund shall be made in the same method of payment that the Consumer or the entity referred to in § 10 of these Terms and Conditions, used for the initial transaction, unless the Consumer has expressly agreed otherwise; in any event the Consumer will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement. Subject to point 7 of this paragraph, the return will take place immediately, and no later than within 14 days of receipt by the Seller of a statement of withdrawal from the Sales Agreement.
- The Seller shall not be required to reimburse the supplementary costs resulting from the Consumer’s or the entity referred to in § 10 of these Terms and Conditions, choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by the Shop.
- If the Seller doesn’t offer to pick up the return from the Consumer or the entity referred to in § 10 of these Terms and Conditions himself, the Seller may withhold reimbursement until he has received the Product back or the Consumer has supplied evidence of having sent back the Product, whichever occurs first.
- The Consumer or the entity referred to in § 10 of these Terms and Conditions, who withdraws from a Sales Agreement under point 1 of this paragraph, must only bear the direct cost of returning the Product to the Seller.
- The “cooling-off” period expires 14 days after the day the Consumer or the entity referred to in § 10 of these Terms and Conditions, received the Product, or after the day of concluding an agreement for the provision of services.
- The right of withdrawal in any event does not apply to Sales Agreements for the supply of:
10.1. products made to the Consumer’s specification, i.e. non-prefabricated, personalized Products made on the basis of and individual choice of or decision by the Consumer.
10.1. in which the subject of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which after opening the package cannot be returned due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the packaging was opened after delivery,
10.1.in which the subject of the service are things that after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other things,
10.1.the service, if the Seller has performed the service in full with the express consent of the Consumer, who was informed before the start of the service that after the performance of the service by the Seller he will lose the right to withdraw from the contract.
10.1.in which the subject of the service is an item subject to rapid deterioration or having a short shelf life.
11. Both the Customer (Consumer) and the Seller have a legal right to cancel the Sales Agreement in the event that the opposite party fails to fulfil its obligations under the Agreement within the set deadline.